Cooking on an outdoor grill is the most common form of outdoor cooking. With our new Kota Grill House, it can now be an extraordinary all-year-round experience. Throwing an outdoor barbeque party doesn't have to be limited to summer. Kota Grill House can provide the warmth, great food and a cozy place all in one. It's a pretty special and entertaining way to serve food and enjoy the company of each other.
The Kota Grill House is a unique looking, stylish and practical space for gatherings with friends in a homey setting that is outside of your actual home. The perfect escape to enjoy a cigar or pipe among friends even in cold weather, and of course, the built-in barbecue grill is fun any time of year. Add value and charm to your outdoor area. Imagine your garden or outside space as an extra room in your home. Backyards are often forgotten spaces because many people are unsure how to tackle them. The Kota Grill House is the perfect solution for an instant charm to your dull space.
Bring the Scandinavian lifestyle home
The grill house is large enough for 10 adults. This unique structure comes complete with a coal-burning grill. It is made from high-quality European pine, and the kit comes with a mixture of decorative details such as fold-down grill tables, seating benches optional flower boxes for the exterior and optional LED lighting.
Features & Benefits of Kota Grill House
• Designed to be used for fun and/or parties up to 10 adults
• Six-sided design, with 5 bench seats, and 2 drawers
• Double door entry with double pane window with lock and custom door handle
• 5 Large windows - 1 top hinged (all double pane)
• Includes a table around the fireplace for eating, a hood vent shelf.
• The highest quality of unfinished European Pinewood (very hardwood)
• All wood has a smooth finish and rounded edges
• Wood floor
• Like every wooden structure, you have to maintain it
• Regular roof shingles (90% pre-assembled)
• Roof shingles: average expected lifespan 10-15 years.
• Made in Finland from the highest quality European Pine
KOTA GRILL HOUSE
• All wood components
• Pre assembled full wall panels
• Pre assembled roof panels
with shingles attached
• Modular wood floor.
• Windows with hardware
• Double doors with hinges and handles
• Bench seating
• Illustrated assembly guide
• Centre cooking grill
• Fold down grill tables
• Chimeny vent pipes