The HillSON DD ( Double Door Entry ) packs high end appeal and function into a compact one level space. This versatile model offers plenty of floor space in a clever under permit footprint design that measures a generous 9’ x 9’ inside dimension.
Chose to use the HillSON DD model as a backyard bunkie or even as a commercial space such as a kiosk or retail pop up. It also makes a beautiful storage solution. Features include a vaulted 7.5’ tall ceiling with exposed ceiling beams, charming windows and enough space inside for sleeping, entertaining or storage.
This model is made from our famous 44mm thick solid wood locking corner double tongue and
groove INTERSTACK LOG SYSTEM log system. Assembly is simple and secure utilizing our sturdy stacking log method. Every log structure we make comes to you on a neatly packed pallet. There is no measuring or cutting required and no inside wall finishing required. It’s easy to put together and we can ship it to you anywhere!
Purchase this kit as a DIY project and assemble it yourself or choose our “Bunkie in a day” assembly
package and we will come to your property and do it all for you in one day on your base.
Shingles and a foundation base are not included in DIY kits ONDURA Shingles + delivery and assembly are included in our “Bunke in a day” assembly package (you only supply the foundation base). Refer to our ASSEMBLY INFO section for more info regarding shingles and low cost foundation bases.
• 108” wide x 108” deep
• Outside dimension footprint on grade 118.25” x 118.25”
• Total Height, without foundation blocks: 95”
• European dense pine
• Carefully selected, dried and precision milled
• 3” x 3” wood sub-structure
• 26mm thick x tongue and groove floor boards
• 44mm thick interlocking tongue and groove log
• Roof area size: 3.900m x 1.700m ( 153,6” x 66,9”) - for each side
• 2” x 6” structure beams
• 1” x 6” interlocking tongue and groove boards
• Roof overhang by 31”
• IMPORTANT: Install 7/16” OSB underlay before nailing shingles
• A Steel or Ondura roof can be screwed direct to roof beams
• 63” wide x 68.5” high
• 2 Side windows: 29.1/16” x 25.1/16”
HARDWARE AND SCREWS
• Corrosion resistant
SHIPPING PACKAGE: 1 BUNDLES
• 1 Bundle (4’ wide x 3’ high x 13’ long)
• 1100 kg, (2500 pounds )
* Deck and roof finishing Material not included *
HillSON DD KIT
• All wood components pre cut, notched and labeled
• 44 mm thick walls
• 26 mm thick wood floor
• Windows with hardware
• Doors with hinges and handles
• Roof structure with beams and 19 mm
sheathing - ( steel cladding or shingles not included)
• Illustrated assembly guide