Welcome to the Harvest model. This single level model maximizes the under permit footprint measuring in at an impressive 11.25’ x 9.5’ inside dimension
and boasts 9’ tall ceiling allowing for plenty of headroom and can easily accommodate a Bunk Bed. The Harvest model offers multiple uses to suite your needs and is a beautiful addition to any home or cottage.
Each Harvest model is made from our famous 44mm thick solid wood, double tongue and groove, locking corner logs. Assembly is literally a snap utilizing our simple stacking log method.
Every log structure we make comes to you on a skid. There is no measuring or cutting required and no inside wall nishing needed. It’s easy to put together and we can ship it to you anywhere!
Purchase this kit as a DIY project and assemble it yourself or choose our “Bunkie in a day” assembly package and we will come to your property and do it all for you in one day on your base.
• 134.5" x 107"
• 138" x 110.5"
• European dense pine
• Carefully selected, dried and precision milled
• 3” x 3” wood sub-structure
• 26mm thick x tongue and groove floor boards
• 44mm thick interlocking tongue and groove log
• 162” x 87” for each side
• 2“ x 6” structure beams
• 16 mm interlocking tounge and groove boards
• IMPORTANT: Install 7/16” OSB underlay before nailing shingles
• Steel or ONDURA roof can be screwed direct to roof beams
• 63.8" x 74.5"
• Front window: 34" x 39"
• Side window: 53" x 39"
HARDWARE AND SCREWS
• Corrosion resistant
SHIPPING PACKAGE: 1 BUNDLES
• 1 Bundle (14' x 4' x 4')
• 1814.37 kg (4000 pounds)
- Shingles and a foundation base are not included in DIY kits
- ONDURA Shingles + delivery and assembly are included in our “Bunke in a day” assembly package (you only supply the foundation base).
- Refer to our ASSEMBLY INFO section for more info regarding shingles and low cost foundation bases.
• All wood components pre cut, notched and labeled
• 44 mm thick walls
• 26 mm thick wood floor
• Windows with hardware
• Doors with hinges and handles
• Roof structure with beams and 19 mm
sheathing - ( steel cladding or shingles not included)
• Illustrated assembly guide